Monday, July 27, 2009

An OpEN LeTTeR to the GUY, I...

My Dearest,
It's been long since we last saw each other, just way back then but your face is still what I see in every men.
It's been sometimes when we last talked about a thing that doesn't mean anything ---
maybe for you but not for me.
I don't know if you saw that look in my eyes when we shared glances, it's nothing ---
maybe to you but not to me.
I tried to keep my feelings, locked it inside my heart but still it envelops me whenever I think of you.
I thought before that I knew you but when I read your works you seem to be a very different person but it makes me drawn to you more.
You never even know, how many times I've cried because of my LOVE for you---
maybe IF you did... I don't know....
You never know I made a novel with you as the lead character...
You never know how many papers I wasted writing silly poems of you.
You never know how many sketches of you I hide under my pillow.

Now I've wasted my time to write about you...
The guy I've been longing to touch...
The guy I've been longing to hold...
The guy I wanted to be with...
For the rest of my life.
_112405_

No comments:

Post a Comment