Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ryeowook: From Boy To Man!!!

Omona!!! Omona!!! Our cute, lovely baby boy has turned into a mature man. What a transition!?

I showed one of my friends from Everlasting Friends (E.L.F.) this video and you know what she said? She said she cannot watch the video because she felt jealousy against the dancer.

Most of Super Junior's long time followers like me are really shocked with his new image. From a baby boy, one of the youngest in Suju, he is now a grown-up man. Some of us can't accept this yet but on my part, despite the surprise, the screams, the shock, I am really crying with joy because of this performance. It is not the usual Wookie that I know. I am so used with his subgroup Suju K.R.Y. that I forgot that he is all grown-up now.

In some of his blogs, (of course I am not sure if it is truly his or just some posers,) he usually talks about his age. It bothers him as much as how my age bothers me. He is 23 (Korean age, 22 in Westhern age) same as me, but I am too used with the 20 year old Wookie of the past that I totally forgot that he ages, too. Same as me, he is also a maturing person and when we mature, we tend to think more about the reality of responsibility.

Seeing this video, I understand now that each of us grow up. He is responsible in making us happy and I am responsible on giving the youth a future. I remember what I said in my theater when I am giving a workshop, "our job is to make the audience feel us, make them happy, give them the feeling," and that is what Ryeowook did to me, he made me feel him, made me happy and gave me the feeling of what he must be feeling.

Truly, he is a grown-up man now, but to me, he is still Super Junior's Ryeowook who still belongs to E.L.F. and the owner of E.L.F.




No comments:

Post a Comment